- We have loved the individual attention that each child receives due to the small size of the school. Plus the lovely farm, community feel and the wonderfully manicured grounds.
- At Hermannsburg I know that it doesn’t matter if my children are straight-A students, or just ‘regular kids’ – they will still be nurtured and guided to be the best that they can be. With our school ranging all the way from Kindergarten to Matric, I have always loved seeing how the older children care for and help the little ones; but what I love most about Hermannsburg is the lack of snobbery and pretentiousness – it does not matter whether you’re part of the ‘haves’ or the have-nots’, you are treated the same. Those are the kinds of values I want instilled in my children by their school
- HERMANNSBURG SCHOLARS START THE YEAR TOGETHER
- HERMANNSBURG’S LITTLE OAKS’ ORACLE – WE’RE BACK AT SCHOOL
- HERMANNSBURG CONGRATULATES THE CLASS OF 2021